TDS Scottish illustrated parts book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDS Scottish illustrated parts book

Hi all. Does anyone know if an illustrated parts book was ever produced for the TDS Scottish - or any Scottish for that matter. I've picked up the Villiers 32A engine maintenance manual and replacement parts books, so I'm covered for engine details, but not so for the cycle parts. I notice in leading Link there is only a non-illustrated parts list available. it would also seem from the LL that Greeves only produced illustrated parts books for the scramblers. Is this the case or is it that the club does not have access to the books but they are out there somewhere?

Paul

Parts Ists

Hi Soggy, the service notes have some illustrations in.

Comment

Thanks John, there are no service notes listed for the TDS but there are for the TCS and TES. I guess there are only small detail changes between the models but would you know which is more applicable to my TDS?

Paul

Comment

Paul, logically the earlier one would be best, as they would have only produced the TES version when there were sufficient changes to warrant a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Welly View Post
          Thanks John, there are no service notes listed for the TDS but there are for the TCS and TES. I guess there are only small detail changes between the models but would you know which is more applicable to my TDS?

Paul
          Have you seen that recent article on the Scottish history in the Leading Link by Andrew King.

Comment

Working...
          X