Barrington New Year Day Car Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrington New Year Day Car Meet

There was a big turn out of classic & Vintage cars and bikes at the annual New Years Day meet at Barrington. Three Greeves were present Dave Pinks DCX framed TriGreeves, my own East Coaster and a Richard Deal Anglian replica ridden in by former GRA member Malcolm Powley.
    Whilst the weather held dry but overcast in the morning, the heavens opened at around 1 pm, but by then myself and Dave P had left and got home in the dry.
    One interesting vehicle present was a 1914 Fafnia Scott Hall 10 litre aero engined racing car, actually driven to the event
    (Did not see you there Colin)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 02/01/2018, 11:24 AM.

I nearly was!

We set out on foot from my niece's house near the church after we'd had lunch. We were halfway there when the rain started. We decided to turn back , but even then got soaked. Did see one rider come past on a Greeves trialler - hope you didn't get too wet mate!

That nice Scott must be virtually the same age as mine - 1930. Wish I'd seen it.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

No I left with Dave Pink at about 1pm (the rider on the Anglian would have been Malcolm Powley) I got home and in the dry before the rain started.

Comment

Working...
      X