Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in your shed?

Good morning All,

Members must have some interesting bikes in their collections, and must need decent size sheds to keep them in. What about a look in members sheds?

I will start with some photos of my shed. I am lucky to have a 15m x 10m shed in the backyard to fill up.
    Attached Files

Blimey, that "shed" will take some beating!

Two of my classic bikes (Scott and TR5T) are in a real shed, mothballed and under covers. They won't photograph well. You've all seen the Hawkstone which lives in my hallway, and the 24TFS is currently a work in progress - nearing completion though; it has to be ready for the Bristol Show. I'll put it on here when it's done.

Could be a good thread, this...
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Is that a case of 'shed and buried' then Colin

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
        Talking of Shed & Buried I see that plonker Henry 'mate' Cole is adverting for people to come forward with projects for his crass Shed & Buried TV show, where he finds rusty old relics in sheds, tarts them up & sells them (hopefully) at a profit 'mate'

Comment

These are the bikes in the 2 sheds at home. My partner's Sukida guarding my TFS, watched over by my Kawa 650. The other shed has a 125 Superdream being prepped to mot next year, and a 125 Gasgas trialer. Bits of a 500 Speedtwin patienly waiting restoration somewhere... In the lockup is a Honda CB175 and an MZ 251. Thinking of turning the MZ into a trail bike
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
            Only for now Tony, only for now. Summer's a-coming.
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

Here is my shed.
              Can I have some of your bikes please Rarpos7
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by griffon380 View Post
                Here is my shed.
                You can get a good workout in that "Shed" Craig why not invite the local ladies spin class round for a workout

Comment

Grade 2 Listed Building, Biohazard Sites UK.....

I'd really like to show you all what's in 'my' shed, but it's probably for the best if I just show the outside instead.....

bRiAn.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Brian Thompson; 09/12/2016, 10:25 PM. Reason: Pics attached.

Comment

You are just showing of your Tardis That won't fall us we know you have 500 Greeves stashed away

Comment

There`s posh!

Unlike the other posts Brian....i think you are just showing off....naughty boy..... nice privy though........

Comment

Area 52.....

......you guys are sharp!

Yes, you guessed right lads......that's just the entrance to the secret vast underground complex.....and it's bigger (a LOT bigger) on the inside than the outside......

bRiAn.

Comment

Can I have some of your bikes please Craig.....

Originally posted by griffon380 View Post
                          Here is my shed.
                          Hey Craig....if Rarpos7 gives you some of his bikes, does that mean I can keep the pink Lambretta (and the Italjet...well....what's left of it....currently stored away in a jiffy bag following 'the incident'.....that I've been meaning to post back to you for a couple of years now.....).......??

bRiAn.

Comment

Does this count....?

......sssshhhh! Please don't tell anyone I've got one though lads....I'm not supposed to have it and the CIA might find out.....

bRiAn.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
                              Hey Craig....if Rarpos7 gives you some of his bikes, does that mean I can keep the pink Lambretta (and the Italjet...well....what's left of it....currently stored away in a jiffy bag following 'the incident'.....that I've been meaning to post back to you for a couple of years now.....).......??

bRiAn.
                              Hi Brian,
                              I would like to permanently donate the Lambretta to your collection but will swop the Mk2 if you agree to give me the Italjet back please.

Comment

Working...
                              X