Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historic Greeves Related Films on 'You Tube'.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Tube - Roadster/Sidecar

Thanks John for the details, would be a shame if it had gone to 'ground'.
    May even be living in a dusty corner of a museum somewhere?

I do recall though, Rob always did a fantastic job restoring his bikes to a
    pristine concours condition. With sidecar attached, made this one something
    quite rare & special.

Regards,
    John9700

Comment

Have had a word with Rob Styles, he sold ADA 84B some years ago, he thinks it went abroad, but DVLA marker is showing 'N' (not exported) so if it did go overseas the DVLA were not told.

Comment

Thanks for the update John, very appreciated. I do remember the outfit being at the Southend show in the '90's - might even have a pic of it somewhere at home, being paraded around the arena at Priory Park. Ahh, those were the days! Also, glad to hear Rob is still about.
        Cheers for now.
        John9700

Comment

Harry Carpenter Interviews Dave Bickers, 1962 - MDS Testing In The Snow.

Back to the original thread.....

I've added the film that Andy Z found out for JP yesterday, so it could be with the others for ease of reference.

People are always saying there should be a central depositry for this kind of material, hence my original idea for this thread for Greeves related Youtube film clips, and posted a long time ago now (Feb, 2010.) I don't see it as 'MY' thread by the way, it's for the forum and people that use it.

There are some excellent Greeves related films uploaded from YouTube dotted all over the forum now, and that's fine if people want to discuss an individual item of course, no problem at all. But wouldn't it be great if people could copy them here with a new post as well though, just in the interests of making them easy to for people to find and keeping them in one place, which was the idea in the first place.

Just sayin'.....

Here's that excellent DB clip, and thanks for drawing our attention to it Andy;

Brian.
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 20/02/2015, 12:59 PM. Reason: Link added.

Comment

Great idea brian, a dedicated thread for vids, an easy to use library of interesting films....even 8yr old new releases....

Comment

Greeves YouTube Clips

Can't say I didn't try mate.....

It's been a 'sticky' for years too, in the hope it would be easy to find.

Brian.

Comment

Working...
              X