Drawing for 4T exhaust pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing for 4T exhaust pipes

Not sure if there is an official Greeves drawing for these but I have made the following drawing of the exhaust pipe for the 4T engined roadsters, the 25DCmk2; East Coaster; and 25DDmk2 Essex.
    I took measurements from my own bike, but cant be responsible for any made to the drawing that dont fit properly. I would suggest that any made to the drawing are trial fitted before final finishing or chroming. They could also be made in stainless steel of course. Once coordinates are put into a CNC pipe bending machine it should be easy to make a batch should anyone be inclined to do so. Both LH & RH pipes are to my knowledge the same basic shape but may need a slight bend L or R to line up with exhaust port.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 02/12/2017, 09:43 AM.

4t exhaust

well done fot doing a very useful drawing

Comment

Originally posted by garybam4711 View Post
      well done fot doing a very useful drawing
      No problem Garry, just trying to help owners of these bikes as there are currently no accurate new replacements available. Villiers Services do pipes for the 4T but they are not the correct shape. I assume they have made a generic pattern suitable for all makes of bike using the 4T ie Greeves, Francis Barnett, James & Royal Enfield. Whilst they will fit they do not look right on the Greeves, which are a very neat, tight fitting design.

Comment

Working...
      X