Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLORITE!!!....yes folks, IT'S HERE AT LAST!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLORITE!!!....yes folks, IT'S HERE AT LAST!!!!

On behalf of everyone with a well rounded sense of humour on here, it occurred to me that we haven't had much input recently on the 'Marmite' conundrum.... Well, apart from the odd mention on Tony's excellent Regnar Egnaro thread that is.....

With that in mind, and if only to alert Phil of the arrival of this remarkable new product (I know you'll be delighted mate! ), I thought I had better 'spread' the word......

Me...?....I can't believe it's not butter.....!!!

bRiAn.
    Attached Files

Good on you Brian. At least it will take away the taste of whatever has been floating about today.

Can't wait to checkout Sainsbugs in the morning.

Rounding the day off with Glastonbury. Can you believe Zz Top

Phil - 48%er

Comment

Twanger the old smoothie ! who are trying to butter up now? come in handy for a quick tyre change though

Comment

The World Of Marmite....

Nice one Dicky!

However, I should alert you to the fact that the Marmite Smoothie already exists, so sadly you cannot claim to have invented it.....

For even more Marmiteness, check out this link to 'Marmite World'.....I know all the Marmite fans on here will enjoy exploring this marvelous resource, and it may even give the three of us some new ideas, recipes and fun Marmite projects to try out....

Ever since Marmite yeast extract was first introduced to the UK in 1902, it has caused a great divide in Britain.

bRiAn.

Comment

Gimme all your lovin....!!

Originally posted by Phil Hyde View Post
          Good on you Brian. At least it will take away the taste of whatever has been floating about today.

Can't wait to checkout Sainsbugs in the morning.

Rounding the day off with Glastonbury. Can you believe Zz Top

Phil - 48%er
          Too right Phil.....Billy Gibbons! LEGEND!!!

Mind you...I hadn't realised that Frankie Boyle had joined the band, or that he could play da bass....I almost didn't recognise him wearing that stetson and the beard extension....

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
            Too right Phil.....Billy Gibbons! LEGEND!!!

Mind you...I hadn't realised that Frankie Boyle had joined the band, or that he could play da bass....I almost didn't recognise him wearing that stetson and the beard extension....

Brian.
            Nice posts there Brian, but did you know that that frank beard is the only member of zz top ........................................that likes Marmite........

Comment

Cheap Sunglasses.....

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
              Nice posts there Brian, but did you know that that frank beard is the only member of zz top ........................................that likes Marmite........
              Nice one Dave.....well at least that makes four of us.....

Comment

Working...
              X