Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Inevitable Return Of The Caption Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diana Dors

Brian

What size stillsons? We always carried the Diana Dors (24s)

Comment

Tooled Up!

Mine are only little 'uns, sadly, but I'm very fond of them....!

I can't be trusted with anything too 'industrial' in case I become a danger to myself or others....

However, as I mentioned to Kenny in a recent post, I do have a splendid old tool which I inherited from my dad, in the form of an original and very large King Dick Adjustable which I....THE REST OF THIS POST HAS BEEN MODERATED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
        Mine are only little 'uns, sadly, but I'm very fond of them....!

I can't be trusted with anything too 'industrial' in case I become a danger to myself or others....

However, as I mentioned to Kenny in a recent post, I do have a splendid old tool which I inherited from my dad, in the form of an original and very large King Dick Adjustable which I....THE REST OF THIS POST HAS BEEN MODERATED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian.
        I'm staying away on this one!

Kenny

Comment

Caption

I don't care if you do want to be a Vet - don't practise here. Anyway you're at the wrong end!

Comment

How do you top that?!!!

Thank you for that inspired contribution to the madness and mayhem Gudgeon!!!

I like the way your mind works! Respect!!!

Brian.

Comment

Yes, I'll second that Gudgeon. On a similar theme how about.......

"Jesus Mr Greeves, this is the heaviest glove puppet I've ever had to work with, are you sure you want a rider on it as well?"

Comment

Bert Punch and Fred Judy!

Nice one Mr D!

I've been racking my brain cell to try and come up with something to do with Fred's hand appearing to 'vanish' inside the forks, and you guys make it look so easy....!!!!

It's been a good one this has! Thanks for all the laughs everyone, just the ticket!

Brian.

Comment

Ouch!!!

With thanks to Gudgeon and Mr D for pointing me in the right (?!) direction...and to Mr Greeves and Fred Smart for being such good sports!

Bert; "When I said 'Go down to the assembly shop and give Mr Brooker a hand' this isn't quite what I had in mind Fred...!"

Or;

Bert; " If you had installed the fork bushes the way you'd been taught this wouldn't have happened...!"

And;

Bert; "You'd better go and see Matron and see if she's got a plaster!"

Brian.

Comment

Back to the original gist............

"Stores have been short by just the one wheel ever since Mr. B built that unicycle".

Comment

Lateral Thinking!

Nice one John, like it!

Brian.

Comment

Hi everyonel, some real good uns there lads, now my meager contribution.
                        Bert to Fred!
                        Go on then fred, do the trick again! but not another rabbit please" the yards full of em?

Comment

Caption

Crikey Bert, I thought it was only the Clutch that bites!
                          - If I knew you were going to feed it I'd have designed leading link knives and forks.
                          - We could see if it likes Bananas.

Comment

Bert realised the young mechanic had underestimated the power of a Villiers primary chain in trying to stop it with his left hand.

Expenditure on new signs "Do not use your genitals to stop engines" would now have to be brought forward.

Comment

Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!

Gentlemen, thank you all so much once again, both for the quantity and indeed, the exceptionally fine quality of your contributions! I laughed and laughed, and then I actually read them...! (only joking!!!)

Gudgeon, you have clearly missed your vocation and should be hired immediately to perform a 1/2 hour stand-up routine at the GRA AGM next year!!! Pure genius!

Don't forget caption comp fan (!), there are still a few others dotted about somewhere around here awaiting any further contributions anyone might care to offer, so do please feel free to revisit them if the urge arises!

Oh yes, and fear thee not.....

The caption competition WILL return!!!! (....oh nooooooooo!!!)

Keep 'em comin' everyone....great fun!

Brian.

Comment

Caption

Well young man how do you like the threads do I look fat in this??

Comment

Working...
                                X