Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On line digital magazine Off Road Revue (ORRe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On line digital magazine Off Road Revue (ORRe)

The following post has recently appeared on the Greeves Facebook page from a former GRA member Deryk Wylde. I have reproduced part of it here (the full thread is too long to paste here) should any members wish to subscribe. It apparently includes 1000's of previously unpublished photos from the Thundersley days

For your information I am the creator of a non-commercial digital magazine, Off Road Revue (ORRe) which is specifically written to provide accurate information and thousands of previously unpublished photographs from the days when Thundersley was active. In the magazine I have already told the story of the factory and already featured my personal friend Dave Bickers and also 'Strawberry' Brian Stonebridge, including a photograph of him that I took on the day that the Hawkstone model earned its name! 'Cos I was there!
    The magazine is different in that you need to pay a licence fee of £12 per annum to gain access to the rather sophisticated software, but that gives you access to the issue that will be created in the next year (probably fifteen to twenty) plus instant access to all the back copies at no extra charge, what is more copies of any images from any of the magazines are freely available to members of the ORRe club! For further details, drop me an email to deryk@orre.co.uk.

I've subscribed to this or a few years now. It really is worth the £12, the only problem being that you have to read it on your PC. One issues had on the front cover, a line-up of us Greeves riders at the Somerton event last year.

Get to it via the Trials Central website.

Comment

Working...
    X