Mortimer 100 miler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortimer 100 miler

The Annual Mortimer 100 mile Scramble will be taking place on May 6th and 7th this year , and as always we will have at least 1 or maybe 2 teams taking part, the event requires a lot of non riders to help out with the change overs, this consists of holding bikes as they start, holding bikes as each rider finishes, taking the transponders to the next bike, and also changing the Riding bibs (this does not include bottle feeding either) anyone who can help please speak to Kim and let him know if you can help.

Also we will have the Gra full Regalia Hospitality Suite in operation !! and if a few people could help us from time to time it would be appreciated, by Rob, Jack and Myself thanks in anticipation !! Dicky

This is a real fun event (as long as you stay on the bike!), but needs some support crew work. I will be there with water and ice etc. and possibly a camera, although running back and forth to the start line doesn't give me much time for pics. so please come to spread the workload.

Comment

I may even do another BBQ assembly and lighting demonstration as the last one was so well received.

This time though, let's have a bit more effort in putting me out!

Comment

Where exactly is it?
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

"Amey Copse", Bennetts Hill, Burghfield, Reading RG30 3TT, Colin.

Comment

Working...
          X