No announcement yet.

325 East Coaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those pannier boxes probably make the front end light, are the the side panniers not detachable?

Comment

• john It’s probably all the old ignition parts still in the top box

Comment

• It is the ribbed tyre, just not designed for mud - though the bits in the box probably did not help

Comment

• Interesting to read your comment about the electrex for the twins.
          sounds good, I have been thinking about biting the bullet and fitting it to my 25DC which starts well cold and most of the time hot.
          however it occasionally lets me down when warm or hot (mainly in front of a crowd!) but eventually starts after my embarrassment calms down.
          does anyone else have have experience of the electrex on the twins?

Comment

• I decided to mount the indicators on the panniers as it is difficult to mount them any where with them on. They can be easily disconnected if I take the panniers off however I have not yet and probably won't as they are very useful. I have used the inner part of the Lucas indicator and also upgraded with amber LED bulbs, a bonus of now being negative earth is the bulbs and accessories are more plentiful and generally cheaper. Next job is to wire in the switch and indicator relay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1805.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	78778

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken Wilson View Post
              Interesting to read your comment about the electrex for the twins.
              sounds good, I have been thinking about biting the bullet and fitting it to my 25DC which starts well cold and most of the time hot.
              however it occasionally lets me down when warm or hot (mainly in front of a crowd!) but eventually starts after my embarrassment calms down.
              does anyone else have have experience of the electrex on the twins?
              Ken have you read this thread? https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/fo...gnition-for-2t

Comment

• Indicators all done and working. Just finished put a little LED on the handlebars to warn when the indicators are on. I bought a cheap pair of mirror handle bar brackets and the led sits in where the mirror goes. Saves touching any of the original tinware which is what I wanted to avoid.

Wires now hidden

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1894.JPG
Views:	203
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	79016

Comment

Working...
                X