Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern british bike championship

Hello all
    Are any other members going to any of the NBBC rounds? The second round ran by Midlands classics is this weekend.

Cant get to this one but I was an observer on the first round The Poachers Bag run by my local Pre65 trials club of which I am a member (observing not competing). Sadly a dearth of Greeves, you need a Bantam to do any good these days. Worth a day out for anyone interested however.
    Ian Wilkinson '61 Scottish 24TD118

Comment

Just got the entry list a wopping 2 greeves in the entry. Dont forget the draytons aswell plenty of them not just bantams. I only did the relience round last year so hoping to do more this year should still be a good day out

Comment

I would like to try some of these events on my TFS, but I'm not sure that it's eligible. It has Ceriani yokes and modern REH forks. My understanding is that yokes must be British or British replica (rules here: http://www.northernbritishbikechampi...les/4581048584).
        Aside from that the machine is mostly original.

Comment

Hi ian
          I should of though you would be fine with your yoke as i said there will be plenty of draytons and other not really pre65 stuff. It also saids only tubed rear tyres but i know lots of people use tubeless

Comment

Dont get me started on eligibility for the pre 65 trials and the road trials in particular. If a copper had been positioned on our trial where the competitors join the public highway he could have stopped the lot! Tax, insurance? Certainly tyres - IRC are not road legal! I could go on but will stop here.
            ps yes I know tax would be free but you still have to have a V5C and a reg number!
            Ian Wilkinson '61 Scottish 24TD118

Comment

Working...
            X