New Member in Oregon, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Oregon, USA

Hello all, I am FINALLY a member of this group and I am very excited. I got my first Greeves last year at an AHRMA event in May, a '68 MX5 that was in need of a LOT of work. I started sourcing parts and met Kenny Sykes and several other members through social media and I was hooked. Now I have 2 other Challengers, and my '67 MX2 is just about ready to be raced in this years AHRMA series. I live in Oregon, and I look forward to meeting more members at Greeves days in March. Thanks for all of the support so far!

Hi and welcome. We are collecting "Survivor's" frame numbers, so if possible can you add them to the list on my thread please,

Comment

Welcome!! Sounds like you've got the Greeves bug well and truely! There's loads of help and good advice on here, enjoy the ride - in every sense!

Comment

Loren, I have upgraded your Forum status to 'GRA Member'. You will now see the members area, etc.

Welcome to both the GRA and the Forum and I hope you find both very useful!

Good luck with the Challenger!

Rob
        GRA Chairman and Website/Forum Gofer

Comment

Thank you very much Rob! Let the hazing begin...

I also received my new member packet and I was VERY impressed by the quality of the Leading Link magazine. I am of course a member of several groups related to vintage and historic motorcycles and the LL is by far the best quality and most thoughtful. Well done!

Comment

Working...
          X