This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Brian - really helpful user guide

Brian - your instructions look comprehensive and very helpful.....much appreciated esp as it must take up a lot of your personal time for the benefit of others........

On resizing - another option is to "mail the file" ........right click on file, select email ...and then choose medium or small size. (normally under 200kb as a JPEG)... and then copy this file to a folder.........you can then select as per Brian's instructions.

Comment

bl***y photos

just finished designing and making a special camshaft for my 1933 panther hillclimber , great so i thought i would try to post some pictures of my greeves outfit , it cant be as complicated as the mornings job ,oh yes it is i have tried to follow the instructions but lots of the terms used are like a foreign language to me pehaps i am to old to get my head round this modern stuff, i can just about send an e mail,so my question is where can a simple old motorcycle engineer get a instruction book on how things work if not i will go to boots get the girl to take the pics from my camera give me some copy,s then let the postman deliver them to someone in the club who can then put them on here , or just give up and look at all you intelligent folks pictures ,help, will.

Comment

No1......do you know how to store photo images on your computer? No2, If not, will your chosen provide you with paper pics and a CD (circular shiny thing usable in the garden for scaring birds off your vegetables)? If yes, post the CD to a nearby Forum member. They will be able to post your pics and send your CD back for garden use.......

Comment

Thanks for the information guys, I am new here too and getting very informative suggestions from different threads fantastic community

Comment

Working...
          X