No announcement yet.

2017 Mortimer Team Race ... Who is in ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant top that Dave, !!Team Spirit !!that is what Craig was in charge of after copias bottles were devoured around the fire , the wooden boxes also gave a glow? a bit like the riders drinking them

Comment

Some things never change - like what would have been the beer tent had it not blown away, skinting me again! Open air bar eh, whatever next? Thought I heard some motorbikes buzzing around too at one stage!

Comment

Photos courtesy of Alan Graves
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
          Photos courtesy of Alan Graves
          on the gas then the brakes HARD
          Attached Files

Comment

Team race.

My son enjoyed competing in last years 100 miler and has told me that he wants to 'use' 1 of my challengers again this year. When do the team selections start and who should I contact so that he can get into a Greeves team?
            Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,
              Hopefully Kim can use his exceptional organisational skills to sort out the teams for this year.
              McCorset can't make it this year but the super style race man McCoster can.
              Last edited by griffon380; 30/01/2018, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Mortimer dates for 2018

May 19th Saturday - ECMO Round 2. See ECMO for regs.
                May 20th Sunday - Club Scramble.
                July 14th Saturday - 100 Miler Scramble
                July 15th Sunday - Club Scramble
                September 2nd Sunday - Club Scramble

Comment

100 miler

hi mike,

I believe your son raced in the same team as mark larter and myself last year. Mark and myself were speaking earlier about the 100 miler this year and it would be great if we could get the same team together. We need someone like your son to help compensate our slower pace!! From what I remember he was very quick and your help and encouragement was motivating for us all. It was our first experience of the 100miler last year, and what a great time we had.

Comment

Working...
                  X