Golden Valley Classic Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Valley Classic Trial

Hi just a reminder to anyone who wants good weekend at the Greeves, Dot, Cotton Challenge Trial on the weekend of the 12th/13th September.
    The Golden Valley Club are holding at 2pm on the Saturday and 10 30 am on the Sunday a very good event open to all pre 70 bikes , 3 choices of routes, and all you do is sign on at the start each day.
    Caravan and Camping with showers and toilets are on site and all you have to do is pay the Landowner. I am going for 5 days from Thursday if anyone wishes to know more on 01903 883948/ or Mob 07748854116. or contact Fred Clutterbuck on 01453 542748.

The event takes place at Ashers Plain Wood , just above the small Town of Dursley. off the A4135 post code GL 11 6EL in Gloucestershirehope to see a few of you there

I intend to be there with my Scottish. Looking forward to meeting you and other fellow Greeves-sufferers!

Comment

THATS GREAT, I AM OFF ON WEDNESDAY I HOPE ! ,STILL RECOVERING FROM THE Arbuthnot long distance trial about 80 miles we covered and only 20 of those on Tarmac surface , Rob was knackered also ! first time he has admitted that before, lets see if any others come Sunday is the main event so lets see how many we muster

Comment

Working...
      X