Greeves stand at Blackpool 1963

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves stand at Blackpool 1963

The original is on eBay if you want to buy it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/An-ORIGINA...item2a46689edb
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 27/10/2014, 03:22 PM.

More interesting than the 2015 NEC Bike Show....

Bet he's got 'St Bruno' in that pipe.....!

Cracking pic.

Brian.

Comment

Obviously DPC in his chair on phone, who are the others?
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 27/10/2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Idents.

Plural or singular?
        Last edited by Brian Thompson; 27/10/2014, 03:59 PM. Reason: Wink added.

Comment

Idents

Garth Wheldon on left with pipe, Eddie Frost centre and Peter Vine on right.

Druid

Comment

Best Guess (I was only three then....not much older now...)

Right to left;

Peter Vine, Eddie Frost, DPC and Tony Cobb....?

I stand to be well and truly corrected, and probably will be.....

(Looks like Druid beat me to it as well....posted just as I was typing mine...)

Brian.
            Last edited by Brian Thompson; 27/10/2014, 04:47 PM. Reason: Which is left again.....

Comment

Blackpool show

I bet it looks great in colour, talking of stands the club needs any bikes on 6th December for the off road show.at KEMPTON PARK

Contact our Chairman if you have an off roader, trials scramble or Road racer, as you will recieve a free ticket for entrance.

Comment

Well done all, great picture and even greater naming! All we need now is the same for the 2 Brighton shows!

As Dick says, we need bikes for Kempton in December, all offers gratefully received!

Comment

Well here's Blackpool and Brighton 1965...
                  Attached Files
                  Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Well done all, great picture and even greater naming! All we need now is the same for the 2 Brighton shows!

As Dick says, we need bikes for Kempton in December, all offers gratefully received!
                    My 250 griffon is available but i dont have any way of getting it there.

Comment

Love to have your Griffon there!

You've still got a few weeks to overcome the transport problem. How about a bike rack or one of those rather neat folding single bike trailers? You could keep that in the back garden!

No good having a bike like that if you can't do anything with it!

Getting back to the show pics, I can still almost see that Brighton stand! The unveiling of the Anglian and the Silverstones were something else. The bikes looked good then and look even better all these years later!

Comment

Working...
                      X