32a gearbox capacity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32a gearbox capacity

Ive bought a workshop manual plus a parts manual from Villiers and looked on the net but still can't find this simple question answered. I'm going to change the gear oil in the TE as when I bought it Ive no idea how long the old oil has been in there. I'm sure someone can give me the correct amount. (I'm aware that I could just fill until the oil comes out of the overflow - but Ive got a small litre bottle of Villiers SAE30 left and need to know if Ive got to order another one)

You fill it up to level plug this thread may help http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...=gearbox+level
    You dont need special VILLIERS SAE 30 oil, any SAE30 motor oil available from garages, filling stations & car shops will do.

Comment

Thanks John, I did a general search on the forum but must have put in the wrong combination of words. Bought Villers oils as wanted to use the right SAE and also feel its important to give them business whenever possible as their continued existence means more benefits for us users
      Last edited by MarkM; 05/06/2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkM View Post
        Thanks John, I did a general search on the forum but must have put in the wrong combination of words. Bought Villers oils as wanted to use the right SAE and also feel its important to give them business whenever possible as their continued existence means more benefits for us users
        I dont think VS will go out of business over a l litre bottle of oil, at around £7.50 plus p&p its well over priced. You can buy it from high street stockist cheaper. Its the same oil used in 4 stroke lawnmowers.

Comment

Working...
        X