No announcement yet.

Pathfinder spares links.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to try Villiers today. The trail is getting warmer though to actually locating someone with stock of that part.

Comment

Villiers /puch

Dave,

I emailed Villiers yesterday and received a reply asking for Greeves part No and picture of draw key, which was sent to them today. Now it's just a matter of waiting for a reply. Just hope it's the one we all want!

Mike.

Comment

Good for you Mike. Fingers crossed. Ask him about a gear lever if you get a chance.

David.

Comment

VS

Just an update on Puch parts at VS.

Steve at Villiers Services now has a Pathfinder parts catalogue along with a copy of the Puch engine parts catalogue.

No movement yet in the quest for the draw key.

I will make contact with them next week.

Mike.

Comment

VS

I have been in touch with Villiers Services this week and have not been able to get any positiive response other than, if you drop in you can search through all of the Greeves parts.
            Do I drive for 3Hr's only to find he has not got them?, I don't know yet.

Mike.

Comment

Pathfinder spares at VS

Originally posted by MikeV View Post
              I have been in touch with Villiers Services this week and have not been able to get any positiive response other than, if you drop in you can search through all of the Greeves parts.
              Do I drive for 3Hr's only to find he has not got them?, I don't know yet.

Mike.
              If you do go Mike might be worth taking some digital pics of the spares available even if you photograph them in small groups of parts it would help identify whats available.
              As for VS one would have thought they would have done that themselves & put pics up on their web site with part numbers where known. If they do not have time (or ability) to do it themselves one would have thought they could have given a local school kid the chance to do it as work experience

Comment

Puch Parts

Hi all,

Since my last post on Puch spares I have had to do a lot of parts searching(see pathfinder project in that section) and found some of the parts I needed at motorwest in the USA. including a draw key, (sigh of relief from 46 T sprocket, who I was able to help out).But you must email them with a Question and if possible a Puch part No first as a lot of their stuff is NOS and is not yet listed.
                In my case,and David's, they came up with every thing that was asked for.I cannot thank them enough.

Mike.

Comment

Working...
                X