Head light bezel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head light bezel

Hi , I am sure this has been asked before , but the only parts i am missing for my 25DB SPORTS TWIN restoration are the CHROME HEAD LIGHT SURROUND AND THE GLASS LENS & REFLECTOR , as it never came with the bike I think it is 5-3/4 inches , would any body know where I could get them from , new , second hand or reproduction, have picked up so many helpful tips from this group many thanks GRAHAM

Villiers Services do a repro Miller headlamp unit (glass & reflector combined) as for rim you need to search around for a good second hand one, they come up on eBay from time to time. I do not know of a new repro replacement.
    What is the frame number of your bike?
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 04/10/2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Head light bezel

Hi John frame No 60/2806 thanks for help will keep looking

Comment

Graham
        I see you are at Halstead, why not pay us a visit at the Cambridge Section club nights on 3rd Thursday of the month at the Lord Byron, Trumpington CB2 9LA
        Next one is Thursday 20th October 7.30 pm

Comment

Head light bezel

Thanks for help and invite , be nice to faces to names

Comment

Head light bezel

The Lucas 575 as fitted to some models of B.S.A.Bantams will fit, not the Wipac version, reproductions are easily obtainable.The rims have no logo so look fine,just the fastener to adapt Les.

Comment

Head light bezel

Many thanks Les , as you probably know it is those last few little bits that are always hard to find , cheers Graham

Comment

Working...
              X