Newbie - Scottish Borders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - Scottish Borders

Hi there. Just joined and looking forward to a not too steep learning curve on Greeves trials bikes, with the plan on owning one once I know more about the different models, their history and how they changed over the years. If there are any members in or near the Scottish Border towns please let me know.

Welcome aboard bluewater!

There are plenty of people on here who know a bit about Greeves trialsters so fire away with any questions. It is always worth getting any potential purchase identified as to the exact model as there are some strange concoctions out there to trap the unwary! Caveat emptor and all that!

Prices have gone up a bit like anything classic these days but there are still good buys to be had.

Greeves are a fine handling machine and take quite a bashing without bending too much. If you can find one that has been looked after and is in good condition, you will find they are very reliable and great to ride.

Good luck and I hope you soon find what you are looking for and join the clan!

Rob

Comment

Working...
    X