Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathfinder spares links.

Hi all,

Here are 5 links that pathfinder rebuilders might find helpfull.

Speedo' cables;- www.speedycables.com, www.speedograph-richfield.com, www.cable-tech.co.uk.

Engine parts.
    parts list:- www.puch-m125.org.uk/parts.html

Parts supply:- www. rbo.at. Contact:- [email] office@rbo.at

RBO is an Austrian company I have used and have not had any problems
    There are a lot of cross-over parts from 125 to 175.

Tips for RBO website:- Select Google translate from German, Open go to store, click on 2 red bikes (nach 1967). You can now view spares type by picture.Click on selected category. You now have all parts listed.

Regards,
    Mike.
    Last edited by MikeV; 04/11/2014, 12:31 PM.

Pathfinder/Puch parts update info'

Puch 175 6 speed engine/gearbox rebuild instruction manual Part No:- VV1250. Parts list Part No:-VV1098.
    Available from rbo.at.

For site use see previous thread. On left of page locate search(surch) and type in part No's. This will lead you to the cart, select item(s). Go to bottom left of page and you will see your cart total. If you want to check-out, click this area. All check-out pages have english translations but you need to look for them

Mike.
    Last edited by MikeV; 04/11/2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Puch info

Just received my Puch books from RBO. Engine /transmission rebuild VV1250, price:- £16.37 inc' post. Parts book VV1098:- £29.99 inc' post.

Engine/ trans' book is very comprehensive supplying all the settings you require along with bolt torques.

Parts book covers all the Puch ranges so you have to work out what type you want view. This is all listed for you.

My view is that they are good value for money. The parts book particlarly has very good exploded pictures of all assemblies

Mike.

Comment

This has to be a bit of a forum breakthrough. Well done Mike!
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Thanks Colin, glad to be of help.

Working on paint colour now!

Mike.

Comment

Just to add to this thread about sourcing Puch/Pathfinder parts. Top marks to Mike for deciphering the RBO site. It had me beat up until an email from Mike explained how to go about it.

These people in the U.S.A. have some stock.

The service has been good, even sorting out the least expensive shipping method instead of the default checkout price - but as in Mike's experience with RBO they can't supply a gear lever that fits the 6 speed motors gear shift spline.

I'm also looking for a spare gear draw key. This is the little bar that fits on the shift shaft that pushes and pulls the gear cogs into place. RBO and Motor West don't have them.

Anybody got any of these parts spare, or a source for any of these two parts?

David.
            Last edited by 46T Sprocket; 15/12/2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Hi David,

I'm sure I noticed some of these on Villiers Service stand at the last AGM, might be worth a try.

Colin

Comment

Originally posted by cray View Post
                Hi David, I'm sure I noticed some of these on Villiers Service stand at the last AGM, might be worth a try. Colin
                I think from what Dick Dunkley told me VS have a lot of Puch engine parts but dont know what they are so cant catalog & advertise them. Its a case of going along and looking through, not very practical if you live a long way away like David

Comment

Hi David,

I'm sure I noticed some of these on Villiers Service stand at the last AGM, might be worth a try.

Colin
                  Hi Colin,

Thanks for the reply.

What part where you referring to that you saw? I was looking for two items. A gear lever and a gearbox part.

If it was both you saw you will be receiving a Christmas bonus from me!

Regards,
                  David.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
                    I think from what Dick Dunkley told me VS have a lot of Puch engine parts but dont know what they are so cant catalog & advertise them. Its a case of going along and looking through, not very practical if you live a long way away like David
                    Greeves 246 mentioned this too John. I can't get VS to reply to any emails or a reply via his website message link - also the phone just rings out.

David.

Comment

Originally posted by 46T Sprocket View Post
                      Hi Colin,

Thanks for the reply.

What part where you referring to that you saw? I was looking for two items. A gear lever and a gearbox part.

If it was both you saw you will be receiving a Christmas bonus from me!

Regards,
                      David.
                      David,
                      Did not see a gear lever but I'm certain I noticed several draw keys
                      Item number 159 - part number G02017
                      as identified in parts catalogue

Colin

Comment

Originally posted by 46T Sprocket View Post
                        Greeves 246 mentioned this too John. I can't get VS to reply to any emails or a reply via his website message link - also the phone just rings out.
                        David.
                        Maybe Paul Gollings is too busy shooting pigeons to deal with Villiers/Puch spares. http://companycheck.co.uk/nonLimited...NTROL-SERVICES

Comment

David,
                          Did not see a gear lever but I'm certain I noticed several draw keys
                          Item number 159 - part number G02017
                          as identified in parts catalogue

Colin
                          Thanks Colin, I'll give it another go at contacting VS tomorrow.

Have a good Christmas.

David.

Comment

Draw Key

Dave.

If it is of any use, Puch Part No for draw key is 411.1.13.010.1(and I did'nt even have to look in the parts list!!, but I did verify it.)

Regards,
                            Mike.

Comment

Hi Kike,

I just put that part number into google and it came up with this.

http://www.offroadforen.de/vb/archiv...p/t-89936.html It's three or four year old forum thread of somebody selling off parts.

Regards,
                              David.
                              Last edited by 46T Sprocket; 18/12/2014, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X