Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rifle green ! Pls note

PICTURE OF QUB MK1

ADD FOR QUB MK1 CHROME BARS AND PIPE I HAD MY PIPE MADE MY FRAME IS 63A126 ---- 25TH BIKE MADE !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by greeves246 View Post
      PICTURE OF QUB MK1

ADD FOR QUB MK1 CHROME BARS AND PIPE I HAD MY PIPE MADE MY FRAME IS 63A126 ---- 25TH BIKE MADE !!!!
      Mine is 63A 140 with a V5C so I,m going to use it on the road now if I can quieten it a bit !!

Comment

Originally posted by riflegreen View Post
        Stuart ,

It is an Americanism , they refer to fork yokes as triple trees , I suppose as you say because of the legs and column .

The fork yokes and fork sliders were not painted to a high gloss but an almost matt finish .

Chris
        Thanks again.Good luck with the chemo. You were the only person who could identify my 1956 20T in the 1970,s.Its still mine.

Comment

63a model

I like the idea of the gold metalflake with all the chrome ! The prototype had a 2" chrome bend made

Comment

I like the idea of the gold metalflake with all the chrome ! The prototype had a 2" chrome bend made
            Do you have a sidestand fitted on your 63A ? If so can you please give me some measurement and a drawing or picture as I need to find or make one.

Comment

Side stand

Yes no problem do you have the two lugs to hold it ?

Comment

Yes no problem do you have the two lugs to hold it ?
                I think so

Comment

Working...
                X