Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Unrepentant Return Of The Inevitable Slighty Festive Caption Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pic 4

aargh!!! the pain..... stop Goldfinger!!!!... do you expect me to talk?.
    No mr Bond!!!... i expect you to "clean my bike properly next time" .. dave

Comment

pic 1

With two miles still to go & ulrikes nasel passages clearing, she bitterly regrets plumping for the cheaper dog food!!!!!!. dave

Comment

Despite the 2 stroke oil, the warmth of the exhaust kept the brass monkeys at bay! Pretty feeble but it's been a long day!

Comment

brilliant rob, by the way " love the pants" i`m looking for a pair for the wife! (thats two) one for each leg!!!. merry xmas. dave.

Comment

"Goldfinger.....he's the man, the man with the MDS touch....." (sorry...!)

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
            aargh!!! the pain..... stop Goldfinger!!!!... do you expect me to talk?.
            No mr Bond!!!... i expect you to "clean my bike properly next time" .. dave
            Good one Dave!

'The next time I use the Greeves to torture Mr Bond I expect this tow rope quick-release catch to work properly Oddjob...otherwise I will have to send you on a date with Rosa Klebb.....'

Merry Christmas and a Happy Greevesing New Year to everyone!

Brian.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Brian Thompson; 24/12/2010, 01:27 AM. Reason: Pics added.

Comment

For any newcomers......warning, may contain drivel....!!

Recent mentions of the 'traditional festive caption competition' may be somewhat confusing to newcomers who may not know what we are on about, so I thought I'd post this as an reminder/example of one of the classics.....just in case you haven't seen one yet.......or may not ever want to see one.....

There are more here.......and don't forget folks, it's just a bit of fun, OK!!!!

Brian.
              Last edited by Brian Thompson; 10/12/2016, 11:59 PM. Reason: Link added.

Comment

Working...
              X