Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeves colour slides from the GRA Archive on disc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves colour slides from the GRA Archive on disc.

I have just purchased the 4 colour slide image discs from the Bert Greeves collection, and have found them an excellent investment, I have played these through the computer, but they can be used in a dvd player also I think.
    950 photos that are of intrest to all members of the Gra etc, (1) Greeves Moto Cross showing factory riders ( 2) ISDT 1958 - 1965 (3) !957 - 1963 Scottish six days trials, and (4) Greeves General History and company products.

Don Heath has spent a lot of time doing this, and has given me information that is only covered in books in a small way .

Thanks Don well appreciated

Greeves Archive Pics on disc.

Hiya Dicky,

Sounds good to me mate! Great idea to post something about them here too, and well done to Don for his efforts. I know only to well how long these things take to do....

As Dick mentioned, the 4 discs cover;

1.) Greeves General - 200 images illustrating history and products.
    2.) Scottish Six-Days Trials 1957-1963 - 200 atmospheric images.
    3.) Greeves Motocross - 250 images of factory riders.
    4.) ISDT 1958-1965 - 300 images.

For more details on how to order, see the current issue of 'LL' #165, pp 32.

Thanks for the comments Dicky. I'll have to get my order in asap!

Brian.
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 11/06/2012, 09:59 PM. Reason: Additional text.

Comment

Thanks from me, too, Don.
      CD's safely received, thanks, and being thoroughly enjoyed.
      A good job of work on your part, very well done.

John R

Comment

Bert Greeves collection

Are these Cds still available?

Cheers,
        Andrew

Comment

Andy,

Don Heath can supply them. There are quite a few of the '61 ISDT and if you want some then and nows, I took some pics when I was in Llandrindod.

Rob (Using Dick's PC as we've just ridden in a very wet and muddy Perce Simon trial in the New Forest!)

Comment

Working...
          X