Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Unrepentant Return Of The Inevitable Slighty Festive Caption Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption pic 3

YAR YAR I vill show dat Dumkopf Steve McQueen how to escape!!!

Comment

Yellow Card!!!

Pic 1.) "Wanna bet....?!"

Pic 2.) "Yeah, that's real funny Geoff.....'Now I zink it iss da cooler for you, yes?!!!' You can borrow my ball....!"

Steve.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice come back I like it!!!

Comment

Putting the record straight....!

Yeah, Steve would have made it too......if it wasn't for that dang ethanol gumming up his fuel tap/petcock....!

(Gunter 'bottled it' at the last minute when he saw the barbed wire. He tried to blame it on the lack of snow!!!)

Brian.
          Attached Files

Comment

putting the record straight

YAR YAR it was dus efanol that changed dus bike into a Japanese bike in mid air Yar I seen it!!
            Last edited by geoff lemar; 09/12/2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Turning Japanese!

Strewth lads....we'd better find an answer to this ethanol problem.... QUICK!!!

How about.......

'Andre smiled as he idly thumbed the tow-rope quick release catch, thoughtfully provided by the lads in the comp shop, as he steered his trusty steed and the hapless Norbet towards the start of the bob sleigh run....Life could be hard for a young apprentice back in those days....!'

Brian.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Brian Thompson; 08/12/2010, 03:02 PM. Reason: Pic added.

Comment

"When you said you'd introduce me to drifting, I didn't realise it involved SNOW drifts"
                Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 09/12/2010, 10:07 AM. Reason: Improvement (?)
                Colin Sparrow

Comment

pic 2

Well there arn`t any turkeys left & i don`t like chicken said anker as she tows xmas dinner back to the ranch. !!!!!!! , dave.

Comment

Roast!

Ha ha!!! As I have said before Dave, you missed your vocation mate! Good one! And I'm still laughing at your contribution in post #5!!!

Thanks Dave....I needed a bit of a chuckle!

Brian.

Comment

Always a pleasure brian, you gotta have a laugh! its what its all about, dave.

Comment

Smokin'!

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
                        "When you said you'd introduce me to drifting, I didn't realise you meant SNOW drifting"
                        Nice one Colin, a 'sideways' perspective on things! (....anything to do with 'Turning Japanese'....?!boy is that subtle!!! If so, I'm very impressed, as usual!)

Thanks for joining in mate!

Brian.

Comment

Wisdom!

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                          Always a pleasure brian, you gotta have a laugh! its what its all about, dave.
                          Amen to that Dave!!!

Comment

tes troubles

Would I be charged with Greevious bodily harm if he doesent stop in time

Comment

The Headlong Rush Down The Slippery Slope Continues!

Hiya Dicky mate!

They've gotta catch you first, and prove you were present at the scene...!

You could always say it was Rob!!! (It worked OK the last time...!!!)

Brian (asbo boy!)
                              Last edited by Brian Thompson; 08/12/2010, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Having used an original one on my Hawkstone, briefly, how about:-

Pic 3.

"This Avon Gripster rear tyre is rubbish in the snow, if I don't find a bit more grip soon, that Bl**dy skier will beat me to the next corner!

Comment

Working...
                                X