TDS Classic Off Road Motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDS Classic Off Road Motorcycles

Has anyone had problems getting parts from TDS. I ordered and paid online for an ignition cover over 3 weeks ago and still not arrived ,I emailed after 14 days had passed no reply ,have phoned 3 times and goes straight to answer machine and have left messages asking for delivery date and no reply.Not impressed if this is normal service I will buy from Villiers Services or Paul Powell next time .
    Simon

Terry Sewell (TDS) was at Marks Tey last weekend sponsoring the Greeves Championship and selling spares. Hopefully you will get a response soon.
    John A - 268

Comment

Tds

Now sorted ,if you need to contact TDS don't use contact details on TDS web site use the phone number for Terry Sewell in Spares suppliers list in the Leading Link.
      Simon

Comment

Tds

Anybody collecting spares from Terry at home & going to put his postcode into there SatNav beware the one in Spares Suppliers list is wrong.Correct one is
        SS179BU

Comment

Looks like Terry needs to update his web site as he must be loosing a lot of business if customers cant contact him.
          his correct address is as follows:
          79 Digby Road
          Corringham
          Essex SS17 9BU
          tel 01375 675857

Comment

Even in the latest Leading Link it shows as SS17 8BU

Comment

Working...
            X