Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrol tap for a Pathfinder

Hello,
    does anyone has a petrol tap for my pathfinder?
    Or where could I buy one?
    Robert

Nobody knows?
    Regards
    Robert

Comment

Petrol Tab for a Pathfinder.

Hi Robert,

Can anyone please help Robert out with this info then...? Someone out there must know the answer! Once again, forum member 'Bearingman' might well have the info you need.

In the meantime, if you can identify what size/type of thread the hole in your petrol tank has (do you have a thread gauge?-there are metric and imperial versions available at modest cost, and are very handy bits of kit to have in the toolbox!) you might be able to match something up from another bike that would be suitable.

Good luck with it, and fingers crossed that someone will get back to you on this topic.

Brian.

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
        Hi Robert,

Can anyone please help Robert out with this info then...? Someone out there must know the answer! Once again, forum member 'Bearingman' might well have the info you need.

In the meantime, if you can identify what size/type of thread the hole in your petrol tank has (do you have a thread gauge?-there are metric and imperial versions available at modest cost, and are very handy bits of kit to have in the toolbox!) you might be able to match something up from another bike that would be suitable.

Good luck with it, and fingers crossed that someone will get back to you on this topic.

Brian.

Brian.
        Hello to all.

My Pathfinder uses the standard type Greeves petcock, so you should be able to locate one from one of our members.

Regards,
        Kenny Sykes

Comment

Working...
        X