Decals & Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decals & Graphics

A variety of Decals, Graphics & Pathfinder/Griffon VIN plates are available from Nicholson Motors http://www.nicholsonmotors.com/home/shop/decals

Don't forget, we've got most of them this side of the pond too! We have just got pathfinder stickers made and also the long, Silverstone style tank badges.

Comment

But not Pathfinder/Griffon VIN plates Villiers Services also do the VIN plate but at £9 plus VAT (£10.80). Nicholson do them for $5 (£3.75) postage from USA should not be more than $2 (£1.50) as it would go at letter rate.
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 25/11/2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
        But not Pathfinder/Griffon VIN plates Villiers Services also do the VIN plate but at £9 plus VAT (£10.80). Nicholson do them for $5 (£3.75) postage from USA should not be more than $2 (£1.50) as it would go at letter rate.
        Hi John.

Ours is a graphic only and attaches to the number tag.

Thanks for the plug on our website!

Regards,
        Kenny

Comment

Thanks Kenny I did wonder, VS is the original type alloy based one with fixing holes. How would you stamp the number on a vinal based graphic?

Comment

Ordered Greeves team Shell decal from Kenny as could not find one in UK , came within a week brilliant sevice,price and decal.
            Many thanks Kenny.
            Regards Simon.
            ps will use again

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
              Thanks Kenny I did wonder, VS is the original type alloy based one with fixing holes. How would you stamp the number on a vinal based graphic?
              Hi John,

The plate is stamped with the number as you well know. I came up with a graphic that covers the plate as they become faded. It's best to remove the plate and install graphic and then reattach to frame. I suppose I should edit the picture on our webpage with instructions. Per my photo, it looks pretty good.

Kenny
              Attached Files

Comment

So presumably the number shows through a transparent window from the original plate. As you say Kenny Ok to restore a faded original but no good if (as in many cases) the plate is missing. You may care to look at some alloy restampable plates made, the VS ones are very expensive at £7 plus VAT (£8.40) that's $11.19 in your money.

Comment

Working...
                X