Another 24 CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 24 CS

I know where 24 CS 134 is (it used to be in my garage).
    Report from previous owner, it's now in Michigan USA

24cs

As the UK factory despatch records show nothing for 24CS models, they were all apparently exported, I have been keeping a list of 24CS machine frame numbers that have appeared on the this Forum since it started. All but one machine were/are in the USA. The reason for keeping this list is to help build up export data to include with the UK despatch record where none currently exists.
    The fame numbers I have recorded start from the recently posted 24CS 101 and end with 24CS 194, but are far from continuous. This indicates that at least 94 24CS were made/exported, though there may well have been more of them...... perhaps there were and nothing higher than frame number 24CS 194 has yet come to light.
    Any further 24CS frame number contributions to the Forum/despatch record would be most welcome.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Greevesnut View Post
      As the UK factory despatch records show nothing for 24CS models, they were all apparently exported, I have been keeping a list of 24CS machine frame numbers that have appeared on the this Forum since it started. All but one machine were/are in the USA. The reason for keeping this list is to help build up export data to include with the UK despatch record where none currently exists.
      The fame numbers I have recorded start from the recently posted 24CS 101 and end with 24CS 194, but are far from continuous. This indicates that at least 94 24CS were made/exported, though there may well have been more of them...... perhaps there were and nothing higher than frame number 24CS 194 has yet come to light.
      Any further 24CS frame number contributions to the Forum/despatch record would be most welcome.

Peter
      You have missed quite a few Peter. You need to look at my post on this thread to catch up http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...ead.php?t=3212

Comment

Working...
      X