Greeves Championship 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Championship 2015

Only three weekends before we kick off .... Call to all Greeves Scramblers !! Come and join the fun and race in Dave Harpers brilliant series . Great competition and racing but also good for those who want to ride their steeds !
    Will post info on entries for Marks Tey opener on the 22nd when I get sight
    Can't wait .cheers Kim
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kim275; 03/03/2015, 07:43 PM.

Thanks Kim,

Comment

I'm going

Hi all,

I didn't realize it was a championship round?

Shame the hawkstone motor needs running in, il be at the back taking it easy.....

Scott

Comment

I can see some late nights coming!
        My entry is in, but the bike is still in bits!

Can't wait!

Comment

Hi Andy,

Glad to see you back mate.

Cu in the pits....

Scott

Comment

Well done chaps, we need to keep pushing the point that we are Greeves RIDERS! Dick and I, although mainly trials, may possibly venture out later in the year. I'm working on a world-beating Hawkstone and electronic ignition for the very dead 250 Griffon. Might even try and get the ex-works 380 back on it's wheels too.

We need to get a section on the forum sorted out for results, etc. Kim suggested it some time ago, I just need to get off my backside. My son is back later this month for 3 weeks so I will get him to help us put.

Went out on a 10 mile cross country this morning with the local running club. The route went past my place and within 200 yards of home, something went ping in my leg and I'm now sharing my wife's (broken ankle) crutches! Glad this didn't happen last weekend when I had the March Hare the next day! At least it's not my kickstart leg but I think riding is out at the moment!

Comment

Owwwwchhhhh!!!!

That sounds nasty Rob.....hope you're not in too much pain mate.....

Similar thing happened to a customer of mine....He was only out walking the dog and was wearing trainers on wet grass, got tangled up in the lead, dog went one way, him the other, and then wammo....spiral compound leg fracture....eeeekkk.

Bikes are safer mate, you know it makes sense!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery mate, both of you!

Brian.
              Last edited by Brian Thompson; 07/03/2015, 02:01 PM. Reason: Spalling....

Comment

Yes, hope you're soon mended, Rob, and can join the Dave Harper series and start hoovering up a few of his 2015 Championship points.

Comment

Link to Marks Tey 22nd March entries

This will be updated soon as the final entries will be in over last weekend......

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post

Went out on a 10 mile cross country this morning with the local running club. The route went past my place and within 200 yards of home, something went ping in my leg and I'm now sharing my wife's (broken ankle) crutches! Glad this didn't happen last weekend when I had the March Hare the next day! At least it's not my kickstart leg but I think riding is out at the moment!
                    Hi Rob,

Have you been to the Doc to find out what's happened? I hope it sorts itself quickly! And painlessly....

You're much better off cycling if you want to get fitter - a great excuse to wear lycra, too. I can lend you some of mine if you like.....

Cheers,
                    Andrew

Comment

Greeves Runners and Riders

All - final entry list now available - and from my reckoning and x ref with one of last years reports - we have 30 Greeves riders entered (maybe some newcomers I have missed) so looking like a good start to the season !

This is my extract of Greeves riders from the entry list - but if you are riding and not on it - just shout out and say hello.

We have some welcome returns - with Andy Z, John Bathgate , the Chappels of course , Kayleigh and Mr Comeback Runnacles !! - but also some missing friends - notably Punchy and Rob D, John Asprey ........and indeed the Chairman and DD....let's hope they join in the fun soon.

And to all those who frequent the forum and are coming along to spectate - feel free to mingle and say hi in the pits.....all of the Greeves riders bar none are always friendly and approachable..(especially when repairing a bike when press ganging is a possibility !) ...I Hope Ice man and Colin who are regulars will be paying us a visit

Number Name
                      60 Sam Heitman
                      70 Gary Smith
                      72 John Bathgate
                      79 Steve Chappell
                      101 Andrew Zolzylowski
                      145 Alan Boyce
                      151 Scott Chappell
                      153 Jeremy Robertson
                      169 Barry Keymer
                      188 Aaron Graves
                      211 Philip Evans
                      215 Matt Valentine
                      229 Carl Harris
                      235 Adam Bell
                      242 Kayleigh Goddard
                      270 Mike Bell
                      275 Kim Morley
                      312 Ricky Widdowson
                      318 Gregg Radley*
                      332 Colin Hill
                      369 Graeme Smith
                      383 David Oliver
                      401 Richard Hayward
                      402 Graham Hayward
                      446 Richard Harvey
                      448 Michael Eustace
                      461 John Runnacles
                      481 Stephen Roberts
                      640 Matt Mc Culloch
                      699 Ian Cox

Comment

Looks a good entry! Just hope the good weather holds for the event and \i can get some good piccies. We shouldn't need the iced water this early in the season!

Comment

I shall be entering for the Maylandsea meeting on 5 April and most of the subsequent meetings. I hope everyone enjoys the first meeting at Marks Tey.
                          John A - 268

Comment

Good luck to everyone taking part.
                            If you look at my thread you can see why I won't be there for the first one.
                            Cant get good alloy mud guards and refuse to use plastic (not the real reason).
                            Both bikes need finished and run in. Will aim for June meetings onwards.
                            Craig

Comment

Doh! They spelt my name wrong again! Its not that hard is it???

Comment

Working...
                              X