Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Inevitable Warm Up Round 2 Before The Inevitable Returns Inevitably.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
    Hi John!

Excellent!!!

....actually, I think you may be on to something there mate.......now, if only we can persuade Higgo to start going through the frame numbers.....

Thanks for disturbing The Brothers hibernation by the way....top job Jonah!

Brian.
    On the case mate....volume 7 & all i have is a 24TB...not a 24TBS....strange...

Comment

Screwing down ..........

Can probably help you to short-cut your search, Dave. If you recall, the TBS was made up out of the box of Bickers Bent Bits .......... The Bickers Special, hence TBS?
      All you need to concentrate on are the numbers of the frames issued to Dave in the day ...........
      Incidentally, have just realised where that extra wheel for the TBS came from ........ Bet he wished they'd let him keep it on this bike?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by johnrunnacles; 17/12/2016, 10:53 AM. Reason: ..........that explains it!

Comment

DPC's sense of humour was well known round the factory, but the trip abroad to Ireland gave him an ideal opportunity to try it out once again on a poor unsuspecting local by asking to tell him whether his rear light was working!

With a deft switch of his left hand on the indicator button he heard those immortal words in an excited Irish accent ..Yes it is..No it isn't ..Yes it is ... no it isn't
        Last edited by Punchy; 17/12/2016, 02:51 PM.
        Punchy 336

Comment

Come on Derry, join in "You put your left leg in.........".

Comment

Originally posted by ADickerson View Post
            Come on Derry, join in "You put your left leg in.........".
            thats the winner......

Comment

The Champ Weighs In.....

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
              thats the winner......
              See...that's class, that is......Adrian doesn't do anything by halves mate....

I'd like to point out though, that at this stage of the 'compo' there is still time for anything to happen......a triple table top airborne overtake from Kim, a left field late arrival from Gudgeon (you out there mate?), maybe a devastating charge round the outside from Craig/griffon380....perhaps even a newcomer could sweep down and pluck defeat from the jaws of victory.... It's early days yet, and anything could happen folks...and probably will.....!!

Some fantastic contributions all round lads, keep 'em coming.......!!

Brian.

Comment

" And you say its this offside rear wheel that is vibrating when you hit 95mph Derry! " ..........

Comment

Avon calling.....

"More grip required in the corners eh....mmmmm.....well I think we can modify the shape of the rear light backet to create a bit of extra down-force Derry......but there are limits with an Avon Squaremaster....!!"

Bert, in the background; "....and don't think for one minute that you're having any of those FRENCH Dunlops either Derry.....!!

Brian.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Brian Thompson; 17/12/2016, 09:25 PM. Reason: Pic re-attached for ease of reference....

Comment

Yes I can see the right tyre is a little flat and that would account for the poor handling not the design. 😀

Comment

You guys are nuts Luckily I haven't been away from the old country so long that I don't get the British sense of humor

Comment

Tapped.....

Originally posted by johnu View Post
                        You guys are nuts
                        Derry; "Yes, but Bert started it when he accepted my bet........!!"

Great caption John, keep up the good work....!!

(...and hope you're having a few giggles along the way...you know it makes sense!! Well...kinda....)

Brian.

Comment

The MOT tester told us that to pass the emissions test we need to use the correct shade of Moorland Ad Blue

Comment

Adding some additive.....!!

Hi Bassman, welcome, and thanks for joining in with that excellent contribution....never saw that one.....!!...nice one!!

Brian.

Comment

It may be a bit rough round the edges mate but no need to concern yourself, i was going to have it spayed in Moorland blue to jazz it up a bit, but you know what the sprayers are like mixing the stuff !! probably look like the sky blue, deepening to a Mediterranean blue, i say a metallic in that would look just great

Comment

Well done chaps, gems everyone, don't know how you think them all up. Such fertile imaginations, I wonder how you manage to sleep at night.

"Derry, if you really want to compete with Mini Coopers in the next Off Road Trial meeting reversing has to be improved. I think visibility might be a problem. Can you adjust that offside wing mirror so you can see my right hand?"

Comment

Working...
                                X