Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Inevitable Warm Up Round Before The Inevitable Return Of The Inevitable......!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Adrian, it's a hard life being retired! I think they should pay us at least the same salary as before we left work......

Comment

Crimbo theme

Yes thanks to BT & JR for stirring me away from annual hibernation.

As usual there's plenty of cracking replies on here that given me a good chuckle so thanks fellas, here goes
      Casting for the Alternative Xmas Panto of Snow White looked to be off to a flyer with
      A dashing Prince Charming aboard an unusual Steed!
      A rather excited and enthusiastic Happy! and
      A reluctant Grumpy who had turned up hoping for the lead role in Paddington!
      Punchy 336

Comment

Welcome back Punchy!!!!

Hiya Rob!

A real Chrimbo Cracker there mate, never saw that one....!!

Really pleased you could join us bud...it wouldn't be the same without your brilliant contributions Rob.

Brian.

Comment

Left Field Entry.....

Originally posted by ADickerson View Post
          Must dash and scare away a seagull that’s hovering with intent above the freshly launded conservatory.
          .....well, it's a bit 'avant garde' mate, but I still think it works well as a caption......!!!

Hope all is well with you and yours Adrian, and at least you can share a few laughs with us miscreants now you know The Return Of The Inevitable Has Inevitably Returned......enjoy!

All the best.

Brian.
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 16/12/2016, 10:10 PM. Reason: Spelling.....

Comment

Working...
          X