Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Inevitable Warm Up Round Before The Inevitable Return Of The Inevitable......!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well flat out in third with a stuck throttle ,!!! lets see how he negotiates the the downhill exit ??????????????????????

Comment

Press the left button for more faster....

Nice ones Dicky!....on a similar theme to your last one....

"I say Jeeves, this 'Remote Control Throttle Actuator' is jolly good fun...for me, anyway.....!!"

"You did say I could have a go too Sir....is it my turn yet....?"

Brian.

Comment

Don`t get so excited Lovejoy!..... Brian is old....but he`s not antique.......

Comment

I wondered what the last PM was up to after he lost the BREXIT vote.

Comment

" I say sir. Bernard... Awefully beastly of you to hide Dear trotters riding gloves ... Such a cold day as well "

Sir Bernard "Just getting my own back for when dear Trotters put mud in me wellies before the last trial. In any case this is the Frostbite Trial ......and I reckoned he'll have it by the last section Haw Haw Haw ""

Comment

Blimey!! David Cameron On A Greeves....Who Knew....?!!!!!

Hi Kim,Mike and (belatedly) Colin,

Thanks for joining in with those excellent contributions lads......nice one(s)!!

Well folks, there's still plenty of room on the GRA Naughty Step so c'mon, don't be shy, jump right in and share a few giggles with everyone....go on, you know you want to....

Brian.

Comment

Antique Wheeler Dealer......

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                Don`t get so excited Lovejoy!..... Brian is old....but he`s not antique.......
                "Never mind that Higgo....have you see the latest issue of 'Greeves Anglian Times'.....???!!!"

".......NINE GRAND........??!!! ....for a TGS bitsa.........??!!! ...with dodgy frame numbers, a C90 engine and a dating certificate from Argos.....??!!! "

mmmm.....might have a punt on that....

Lovejoy.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Brian Thompson; 13/12/2016, 06:02 PM. Reason: Pic attached.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Norris View Post
                  I wondered what the last PM was up to after he lost the BREXIT vote.
                  It could be david cameron mike & he`s secretly testing the engine for the new greeves offshore model.........only going to be offered to a select few, it has plenty of storage space to hide bank notes & is tax free........
                  Last edited by dave higgins; 13/12/2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Being a cousin of the those wretched Trotters do you think Brian can 'free wheel' through the last part of the course as Dell has syphoned half his fuel

Comment

Keep 'em coming chaps....!!

Hi Kim and Tony,

Excellent contributions lads.... Keep up the good work!!

....and yet another belter from Dr Higgo....!! I'm still gigglin' at the 'mac' one mate......

Brian.
                      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 13/12/2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Excuse me sire...

Shhh baldrick...

But sire!!

Shh baldrick... Just wait until he try's to shut the throttle...

Why's that sire?

It won't shut baldrick...

But sire...

What Baldrick!

What's a throttle???

Comment

Moorland Blackadder.....!!

Hi Scotty,

Haaaaaa!!!!

Thanks for joining in bud.....

....anyone know where the Dickerson Brothers are hibernating this season...? If so, can someone go and wake 'em up!! We need.....no.....deserve their input on this one....

Brian.
                          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 13/12/2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
                            Hi Scotty,

Haaaaaa!!!!

Thanks for joining in bud.....

....anyone know where the Dickerson Brothers are hibernating this season...? If so, can someone go and wake 'em up!! We need.....no.....deserve their input on this one....

Brian.
                            yes be great if Punchy and Adrian would add their considerable weight to the competition 😂👍

Comment

Only just caught up with this thread with thanks to a nudge from JR. Enjoyed all your contributions but do need to warn you that having now retired, life is so busy that I struggle to find time to visit the site very often. Not only that, but having reached that certain age I’ve had to surrender my sense of humour to concentrate on more important things such as taking control and supervising of all domestic chores, manicuring the garden, complaining to the council about their frequent failings and generally watching dust settle. Must dash and scare away a seagull that’s hovering with intent above the freshly launded conservatory.

Comment

Originally posted by ADickerson View Post
                                Only just caught up with this thread with thanks to a nudge from JR. Enjoyed all your contributions but do need to warn you that having now retired, life is so busy that I struggle to find time to visit the site very often. Not only that, but having reached that certain age I’ve had to surrender my sense of humour to concentrate on more important things such as taking control and supervising of all domestic chores, manicuring the garden, complaining to the council about their frequent failings and generally watching dust settle. Must dash and scare away a seagull that’s hovering with intent above the freshly launded conservatory.
                                oh no mate....don`t say you have succumbed to BEIGE!!!!!!!.............

Comment

Working...
                                X