No announcement yet.

Greeves Championship 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant footage mr greeves scrambles rep...

I have to admit I was thinking of you all yesterday..

Richard was indeed aviating the mx4 short stroke yesterday.. As to nipping by you Kim... He blew you into the weeds... I the nicest sense.. Must be a blocked jet?

I think young Goddard on the qub will be a pairing to be feared...

I have sent of my membership renewal ... I need to get my hawkstone gearbox fixed as I have damaged first gear last time out..

Is bomber my Dad punchy? If so explain?

I won't be able to ride the bickers memorial as I'm away..

Keep the footage coming Kim..

Very much appreciated pal

Scotty 151

Comment

Hi Scotty, glad to see you intend making a comeback. I just hope we're all still riding by the time you make it .

Thanks Kim for your report and footage(still to be viewed), enjoyed our little tussle in the Villiers Services sponsored 250 championship.
      Think I benefited a couple of times from your gearbox malfunctions .
      But just where have all the other Pre 65 250's gone, there could only have been a half a dozen of us on the line .

I couldn't get anywhere near you Griffon boys in the Greeves series, you were all way ahead. But did have an enjoyable couple of scraps with Graeme Smith, without being able to get past in either of them.

A great days sport all around and congratulations to all the front runners who showed us how it should be done.
      All systems go now for Mortimer then.

Comment

and here are the official results

Results of Round 4 from Dave Harper
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Scotty Bomber ref is a hangover from the old grand national list for John R Burstall bomber
          But it would be be great to have you and your dad (Friar Tuck) out on them nicely turned out Hawkstones
          How's he getting on I hope the recovery is going well and it won't be long before he can get his leg over
          Punchy 336

Comment

Thanks for putting the video's up Kim I enjoy watching them. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun out there

Comment

We Did

Thanks for the feedback John its appreciated will also be positing more after next weeks round at the Mortimer Classic - where the battle resumes ....

Comment

Got it.

Thanks punchy, makes sense now..

I thought he was church warden? I'm vicars grip

The friar is doing ok, I think he is looking forward to a gentle canter at the back in the near future..

Catch up with you all when time allows..

Scotty151 (aka vicars grip)

Comment

Greeves Round 5 Race 1 - Mortimer race video

Guys - here's race one on the Sunday - race report to follow
                  Cheers Kim

Comment

Nice avoidance......

Comment

Great video Kim...great meeting love that track can't wait for the next meeting...

Comment

Nice video Kim, thanks for posting it.
                        John A - 268

Comment

Excellent circuit and great action. Watching on full screen and went "Oh f**k" when matey in the quartered shirt went down. Well avoided Kim, I was sure you were going over the 'bars!
                          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Mortimer

Matey boy in the quartered shirt is my son Mark Norris who is using my Greeves.
                            Thanks Kim for missing him. I will get you a beer next chance or maybe after the committee meeting.
                            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Norris View Post
                              Matey boy in the quartered shirt is my son Mark Norris who is using my Greeves.
                              Thanks Kim for missing him. I will get you a beer next chance or maybe after the committee meeting.
                              Mike
                              Mike - no problems my pleasure ..The investment in new brake shoes from Terry Sewell last winter became a wise investment !! Mark also cleverly used the underside of the Challenger as a human shield just in case ...all in all an exciting bend that one - good that everybody was up and continued
                              Cheers Kim

Comment

Official Race Results Round 5 - Mortimer

All - fresh from Thundersley - (Via Dave Harper) here are the official results of the two championship races at the Mortimer and the overall positions .
                                Cheers Kim
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X