Nametab Engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kim and Scott,
    I will wait until the season is over and hopefully find a solution over the winter.
    Just my bad timing, I wait 20 years before rebuilding the engine and 2 months before I want this work carried out Simon retires
    Although I have not dealt with Simon he is obviously very well respected by the members judging by the comments in this thread so I wish him all the best for the future.
    Craig

Comment

I would just like to add my thanks to Simon for the many years of excellent help and service he gave me not just on my Villiers stuff but with other motorcycles too.

Comment

Excellent News!

Nametab Engineering is back in business!

Simon Bateman has moved into new premises a couple of miles from his old unit and is currently setting up to continue on the engineering side only. He is offering the same sort of services: Crank regrinds, resleeving, rebores, that sort of thing.

He no longer retains a retail stock of Greeves or Villiers spares.

I've spoken to him this morning and he plans to be up and running at the beginning of February.

Contact details:

Nametab Engineering, Unit 7, Walkers Road,
        Manorside Industrial Estate, North Moons Moat,
        Redditch B98 9HD

Tel: 01527 60395
        Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 15/01/2016, 02:16 PM. Reason: correct confusing wording
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

That really is good news. Dogsbody

Comment

This came off the 'confidential' list at the Off-Road Show at Kempton in December where Simon had his usual stall. It really is good news for us as well as the kart community. Now Simon can concentrate on his engineering and leave the retail side to others.

Thanks for adding the new contact details Colin, I'll add it to the website. I'll plagiarise your words if that'a OK!

Comment

Working...
            X