South midland trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South midland trial

There is a good trial on 4th October at Plashes farm in colliers End, it's in Hertfordshire.

It's open to British Bikes and Twin Shocks.

I've not ridden this trial in 4 years but it is a lovely venue.

It's an ACU trial also, I'm entered

Regards

Scott

Just a reminder

The weather looks good for Sundays trial..

I'm looking forward to it

Scott

Comment

Good luck Scott, I wish I could come but its the Mrs' birthday!

Cheers,
      Andrew

Comment

Sounds like the perfect birthday treat andy...........

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
          Sounds like the perfect birthday treat andy...........
          Yes, I thought that too, but for some reason she disagrees!

Comment

Thanks Andy

I'm not riding a blue bike anyway, it's a green bike from Coventry...

Should have the TDS finished soon, just waiting for a new exhaust..

Are you riding marks tey next week?

How's things Higgo?

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scott151 View Post
              Are you riding marks tey next week?

Scott
              No, but I might make it to the Christmas cracker if I'm feeling up to it!

Cheers,
              Andrew

Comment

Everything`s fine thanks scott.... thanks for asking, enjoy your trial & good luck to all the greeves lads riding at m/tey.....should be a cracking finish to a great season....

Comment

Have a good time lads, got an event down here to go to, plus an old codgers birthday as well?

Comment

Great event

I survived..

The weather made the sections very grippy.. So the organizers made it tough by making a challenging route over lots of roots on adverse cambers.. That was the easy route

Most sections were lovely, the distance between sections were quite far, so remembering the sections was quite difficult for me....

I only saw one greeves all day.. I must confess that I was not greeves mounted as I do not have a trial ready greeves at the moment..

Glad to say I had no mechanical problems at all during the day..

Highlight of the day was following two lads on bantams between sections, I could not resist the temptation to overtake the pair of them flat out in 4th round a corner at the bottom a field, they thought it was hilarious.....

Can't wait till next week, I have the 360 loaded already for the scramble.. I might do a trials section on it to settle the score?

Scotty

Comment

Nice one Scotty sounds like a great days riding......looking forward to Sunday Scrambling as well should be some finale to the season....hoping for a fast layout as Big Griff is now flying ! Cheers Kim

Comment

Thanks Kim.

I'm hoping for a fast course aswell, my 360 is primed and ready.. As it was for the last meeting I missed....

Got the results of the trial, I came in 3rd on the red route in the two stroke class.. Quite pleased with that as I have not ridden in a trial since June 2013....

You definately need to ride regularly to keep your skills sharp.. Must try harder..

I might enter the bounds cup at harefield middlesex on the 1st of November. It's being organized by the vintage club, they are running three routes, really easy, easy, and hard..

Scott

Comment

Dews Farm. Nice woodland venue with sufficient mud. If Mike Vangucci's in charge will be a good trial.

Bit envious - but my trialling days are over...

Probably.
                          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
                            Nice one Scotty sounds like a great days riding......looking forward to Sunday Scrambling as well should be some finale to the season....hoping for a fast layout as Big Griff is now flying ! Cheers Kim
                            I'm hoping for an open layout too Kim, so there's plenty of elbow room In the past it seems to me that bikes usually go really well just before they go bang. Still, it's the last round of the season so I reckon you should really go for it.

Have a great day all.

Comment

Oi Scotty! was this all about then you bein control and balanced doing trials. I always thought we only rode scrambles because trials was to technical and we're too slow for road racing

No doubt Bob will be off to his usual flyer from the start line...... several seconds before the Union jack goes up.....

Enjoy it boys I shan't
                              Punchy 336

Comment

Working...
                              X