Mk5 Engine Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk5 Engine Plates

A good friend of mine has taken on a restoration based on a Mk5 Challenger, and going on his last effort - a Dot White Strength 250 which is outstanding - he will do a great job.
    He has been trying to source a pair of engine plates to suit his 24MX5- E frame, but so far no luck.
    Does anyone have a spare pair, or even better, can provide a cardboard/paper template so he can save freight costs and make them here?
    I'm dying to see the end result!

Originally posted by Mike48 View Post
    A good friend of mine has taken on a restoration based on a Mk5 Challenger, and going on his last effort - a Dot White Strength 250 which is outstanding - he will do a great job.
    He has been trying to source a pair of engine plates to suit his 24MX5- E frame, but so far no luck.
    Does anyone have a spare pair, or even better, can provide a cardboard/paper template so he can save freight costs and make them here?
    I'm dying to see the end result!

I hope you guys know that a 24MX5E is a USA spec TT Challenger.

Ken Sykes

Comment

mx5 plates

hi kenny thanks for the gear !.

Steve gollins has new plates kicking around ! i saw them but im to far away to get there to find them if steve will oblige he has new ones ! which would save a lot of pain and time kenny if you sent steve a paper diagramme and
      measurements

i found a new pair of 360 ones there, and i have mx5d ones here second hand ?

Comment

Yes, the frame was purchased because it was a TT type, for US import, and 1 of 30 made, so quite unique. Trouble is, we're in Australia, so access to simple bits like engine plates is a bit more difficult and a lot more expensive.

Comment

Working...
        X