Greeves Gatheringathering 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Gatheringathering 2018

Chaps, just a reminder that this will be held on Sunday, 8th April at the usual venue, Exeter Hall, Kiddlington, near Oxford.

It should be a great day with autojumble, traders including Villiers Services, guest speaker, opportunities to renew membership and purchase regalia items, etc. We will also be holding a raffle with some great prizes, you could even win a years GRA membership!

Oh yes, and we will finish off with the AGM!

Full details can be found on our website by clicking on this link:

This really is a day out not to be missed by Greeves enthusiasts! We start off with a Greeves-related autojumble, usually plenty of bargains with members tending to clear bits out of their sheds and finding a good home for them. There will also be traders, including Villiers Services so stock up and avoid carriage …

It should be a great day, don't miss it!

Be there! (Sorry Rob, almost over-wrote your most important announcement)!
    Apologies too to the other Rob (Punchy) for inadvertently hi-jacking your Marks Tey 1/4/2018 thread ........
    Last edited by johnrunnacles; 05/04/2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Sorry cant make it. Pity to miss the autojumble.
      How do I formally give my apologies for absence please?
      Ian Wilkinson '61 Scottish 24TD118

Comment

350 biker....need 21 days notice for announcements!!!! A bit like my boss landing me in the Sxxx by announcing that I was having trouble balancing the staffing levels and needed 12 months notice of paternity leave.... One of the Union reps actually phoned me and queried it!

Comment

Originally posted by 350biker View Post
          Sorry cant make it. Pity to miss the autojumble.
          How do I formally give my apologies for absence please?
          Rob will be chairing the meeting. Just PM him with your apologies (and your actual name ).
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
          X