Preferred front wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IanCordes View Post
    Gents. I will dig them out of the garage later and photograph them. I will give JR first refusal as he has popped his head over the parapet first. Sorry, 350biker, but I did not spot your post regarding paddle hubs. To be fair, it is only this weekend just gone that I decided I ought to sell them. I bought them in error for the rebuild of my 24MCS mk2, which came with the wrong wheels. I thought that, as an MCS, it would have paddle hubs. Of course it is really an MDS which has fw hubs. I already have those doh!
    I'll dip out, then Ian, especially as 350biker was already looking.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Try a Royal Enfield Hub?

I'm building a Grumph and thought about using a RE 2LS from brake, seems to fit and should be period.

I'll try to mock it up and take a photo

Comment

RE 2LS front brake: I was on an RE forum and one gent complained about the difficulty of getting the linkage set up properly. I advised him to look at the way the BMW and Triumph 2LS brakes were operated without a linkage. He did that and promised a report when he had tried it, but I don't remember getting any feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by 350biker View Post
          I am in the market for a set of paddle hubs too, see a previous post on that subject from me.
          You may like to check your PM's, 350......

Comment

Working...
          X