Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotatorvator.....

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
    Yes, that is what I did. Had my work cut out figuring out which way up they were supposed to be though...
    It's no problem for The Mighty McCorset Colin.....Craig just rotates himself to whatever the position the bike is in.....

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
      Would this help?
      How on earth did you do that Colin??????

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
        It's no problem for The Mighty McCorset Colin.....Craig just rotates himself to whatever the position the bike is in....

Brian.
        Brian,
        Thanks for your kind words.
        The real story is that I take the photo's and turn them sideways and upside down so that our friends down under and all the rubber necks get to see them properly.

Comment

Rotating Pics, Aka 'Re-Orienation Of Digitally Produced Visual Artifacts'....

Ha!!! Nice one mate, always thinking of others.....

But seriously, if we must, this is how I do it......here you go;

First, I downloaded one of your pics by opening it, then right click to open up the menu box, then selected 'save image as' and then 'ok'. (pic 2 below.)

If you already have the pic on your system (because you took it!)....skip that and do ths;

1. Find the pic on your computer that you want to rotate.
          2. Place cursor over pic and right click.
          3. A dialogue box/menu panel should open (see pic 1 below.)
          4. Look down the list and find 'Rotate', and right click either left or right.....depending on whether the intended viewer is based in Melbourne or Aberystwyth of course...
          5. The pic will rotate 90 degrees with each click, giving a total of four positions, the last being back where you started. (see pic 3 as an example, rotate right clicked once.)

Another way to do it is via your picture 'edit' menu, depending on what system you have on your computer. On my Lenovo laptop, I need to open up 'pictures' then select the pic I want and open it, then click 'edit', then select 'rotate' from the menu, then click 'rotate' as many times as required like before, then 'finished' then 'save'. (see pics pics in following post below.)

Different software will have similar methods, it's just a case of playing around a bit, and if in doubt, hit 'help' and type a question into the dialogue box that appears.

Bloody computers eh.....

Hope his helps mate, and happy rotating....!!

Mr Rotatorvator.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 09/02/2017, 03:30 PM. Reason: Pics attached.

Comment

The 'other' way.....

Repeated from my post above.....

Another way to do it is via your picture 'edit' menu, depending on what system you have on your computer. On my Lenovo laptop, I need to open up 'pictures' then select the pic I want and open it, then click 'edit', then select 'rotate' from the menu, then click 'rotate' as many times as required like before, then 'finished' then 'save'. (see pics below.)

....as for pic 5 mate, I just don't know what happened there.....honest.....!!

Brian.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Brian Thompson; 09/02/2017, 03:42 PM. Reason: Pics attached.

Comment

I prefer alternatives to beer!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
                Repeated from my post above.....

Another way to do it is via your picture 'edit' menu, depending on what system you have on your computer. On my Lenovo laptop, I need to open up 'pictures' then select the pic I want and open it, then click 'edit', then select 'rotate' from the menu, then click 'rotate' as many times as required like before, then 'finished' then 'save'. (see pics below.)

....as for pic 5 mate, I just don't know what happened there.....honest.....!!

Brian.
                I love the colours Brian but I am defiantly going pink

Comment

First start up,
                  sounds like its ready to race

Comment

At the Telford show and even won a prize for "best QUB Mk2 found in boxes in a shed near Glasgow and displayed by a mad Irish bloke"

OR

Part of the best display at the show, award

Next post will be of me getting it dirty at a race. After that its on to the next one which will be a little bit different. Watch this space ?????????
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by griffon380; 20/02/2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• As promised here is the final post, bike used as intended.
                      My son is riding as my legs are too short.
                      He respects that the bike is quite rare but did not stop him racing and beating other twin shocks half its age. He says he won't give it back now and I can stick to my old Challenger.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Still cant get the hang of these bloody picture angles.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Thats it, now on to the next one.

Comment

• Took the Mk2 out for a race on Saturday, goes well and very smooth compared to the Mk1.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Ready for this years race season,

I hope that my son does not wreck her too much.

Terry's clock in the background and the usual curtains.

Craig
                              Attached Files

Comment

• It's been a few years but the bike still competes in twinshocks and classics.
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X